Managed Network Infrastructure
Achieve consistent performance for your voice and data networks.
With IT teams getting smaller, and to-do lists growing longer, businesses are looking for help with core processes that require specialized expertise. Network procurement and management are two responsibilities that TELUS can take off of your hands. Our Managed Network Infrastructure offerings provide monitoring, management, support and service levels for your voice and/or data networks at a predictable monthly cost.
- TELUS Integrated Network Operations Support System (INOSS) provides a single point of accountability for monitoring, tracking and resolving network issues
- Relieve internal resources of time consuming network management functions
- Improve planning of capital and operating expenditures with predictable telecommunications and network costs
- Customize SLAs to meet your specific needs
- Divest yourself of the risks associated with technology upgrades and obsolescence
Key Features and Benefits
Your network is critical to your business so you can’t afford anything less than a complete solution. And it has to be a solution tailored to your business. You have individual needs when it comes to configuration and management of your network devices, service levels and costs. That’s precisely why we focus on your business first, learn what you require and build a solution accordingly.
- Broad choices for engagement can include shifting full responsibility for network infrastructure to TELUS, transitioning support staff and assistance with equipment financing/ownership
- Technicians and service managers are always available to answer questions and provide status updates
What It Includes
The Integrated Network Management portfolio includes standard offerings such as Remote One (47KB, PDF) and Managed Data Traffic as well as custom solutions.
Advanced, automated monitoring on a 24x7 basis with notification, remote resolution or on-site resolution as appropriate, based on service scope and service levels.
Centralized/controlled archival and associated change management procedures for device configurations and changes to devices or networks. This function embodies change control processes for projects and defined activities (e.g. MACs).
Accounting and administration
Maintenance of asset records for equipment and circuits as well as billing analysis, billing consolidation and third-party billing services, as defined in the scope of service specific to each engagement.
Proactive management of enterprise network performance, including the identification of short-term performance issues and long-term usage/growth trends. Objective information can provide the justification for network upgrades (or downgrades) and help identify dangerous trends before service is disrupted.
Safeguarding your network traffic from unauthorized external and internal access.
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback