Can you afford to lose your business data?
A lost laptop or lost data are real risks. TELUS Premium Desktop Backup helps eliminate the risk of data loss, security breaches and business down time.
- A fast, simple and affordable way to back up data on your PCs
- Automatically backs up your data as often as you want.
- Log into MyRoam to access your data at any time, anywhere an Internet connection is available
Key Features and Benefits
Traditional backup methods like Zip drives and re-writable CDs don't fully protect you from data loss. They rely on someone to run them manually and often your data is left at your place of business.
- Desktop Backup runs automatically. Set it once and it runs at the time you schedule, so long as your PC is connected to the Internet
- You save valuable time that your staff spends running backups
- Backups are fast because only the changed portion of each file is backed up.
- Built-in version control. You can retrieve the last 9 versions of your files.
- Safe and secure. Desktop Backup uses 128-bit AES encryption, a state-of-the-art security standard.
- Unlimited storage is available
The first time you access the TELUS Desktop Backup service - through an easy-to-install client application and a connection to the Internet - it performs a full backup on the files pre-selected by you or the system administrator.
Then, you can set the service to perform backups automatically or manually. Subsequent backups simply update the files that have changed. It takes only minutes, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
The Delta Block file comparison technology backs up only the changed portions of each file rather than the whole file, effectively reducing the session on a dial-up line to seconds or minutes.
When you need to access your backed-up files, simply launch the client application and find the files you need. With TELUS Desktop Backup's iRoam feature, you can also use any web browser, making it possible to access your files from home, office or a client's PC.
Try TELUS Desktop Backup now.
FREE No-Risk Trial - Cancel at any time!
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft: Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32bit), Vista (64Bit), Windows 7
Microsoft Windows Server is not supported by "Enterprise Plus" and "Enterprise Extra" Desktop Backup plans.
Apple / Mac: None
Recommended Internet Connection
Price / month / computer Can $
|Premium Extra 5GB||$5.95 / mth.||Win XP / Vista 32/65bit / Win 7||√||√|
|PremiumPlus 10GB||$8.95 / mth.||Win XP / Vista 32/65bit / Win 7||√||√|
|Enterprise 30GB||$9.95 / mth.||Win XP / Vista 32/65bit / Win 7||√||√|
|Enterprise Plus 100GB||$49.95 / mth.||Win XP / Vista 32/65bit / Win 7||√||√|
|Enterprise Extra 250GB||$129.95 / mth.||Win XP / Vista 32/65bit / Win 7||√||√|
|All plans have:
|Delta block technology
|iRoam, anywhere, anytime data access
|Required connection speed is DSL/Cable
- Reduces back-up time by backing up only the altered portions of each file.
- Allows you to access all your files from any computer, so you can travel without your laptop.
- Lets you quickly repair damaged software configurations online to any previous point without using diagnostics.
For information or to order
Order online now!