Prevent unwanted callers from reaching you
Call Screen intercepts calls from up to 12 pre-selected numbers and routes the caller to a recording that says: "The party you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time." Your phone will not ring, and the screened caller will not be able to leave a message.
You can even add Private Callers to your Call Screen list by selecting the option to reject the last calling party.
- Only numbers in a Calling Feature equipped exchange can be screened out.
- If the Call Screen list is full, a number must be removed before another one can be added.
- The area code and telephone number are required for ALL entries, local and long distance (do not include the '1 +').
- As with most TELUS generated recordings, LD calls will not be charged.
- To screen LD numbers, key in NPA (AREA CODE) + 7 digit number
- Will not screen cellular (unless the individual's cellular # is delivered), PBX trunks, DID, operator handled or overseas long distance calls.
- "800, 888, 866 and 877 toll free calls can not be added by dialling in the number, they may be able to be screened using the 'last caller' process. (press the # sign key, dial 0 1)"
- The caller may avoid Call Screen by placing calls from an alternate location such as a pay phone.
- Call Screen may not work on some calls from the United States, or from callers served by an alternate local service provider.
For information or to order
Call 1 888 699 0930
Request a quote or callback