Business Line Services
Make and Manage Calls with Confidence
Even with all the different ways to communicate, the telephone is still vital to business. And when you’re using it, you expect reliable service, flexible features and competitive pricing. With TELUS, that’s exactly what you get.
- A range of calling features for better call management
- Bundles and contract options designed with your budget in mind
- Multi-line options offer traffic efficiency with fewer trunks for more volume
What it Includes
With TELUS Business Line Services you receive a free business listing in Yellow Pages and Directory Assistance as well as access to critical services including operator assistance, 911, 411, 711 and 611 (TELUS repair and maintenance).
Key Features and Benefits
TELUS Business Lines provide more than a connection to the network. You receive a variety of value added features and options to help you save money and stay productive.
- Call management features, bundling options and directory services
- Call Management Services provides you with access to network based line features which can be utilized to manage incoming telephone calls, return telephone calls and reach telephone numbers for which a busy signal has been reached.
- Direct Inward Dialing for multi-lines for efficient call routing
- Your choice of Long Distance plans, designed to help your business save money
Contract rates and bundling opportunities are available. Get our best rates when you purchase Business Line Services as part of your Business Freedom™ bundle.
For current pricing in regulated regions, refer to TELUS tariff’s for Exchange Service (British Columbia: CRTC 1005 Item 32 and/or Alberta: 18001 Item 425).
To determine if your region is regulated or forborne, the following tool is available for use:
Depending on CS 03 standards for customer-provided equipment Information System Access lines may require termination on a data jack (refer to A.2. and A.3., Note 9). For customer equipment that is rated programmable by CS-03 standards, a data jack is required and is in addition to the Information System Access rate. For customer equipment that is rated permissive by CS-03 standards, a data jack may not be required.
TELUS is not responsible for the compatibility of Customer equipment utilized with the Call Management Services. TELUS reserves the right to restrict or limit Call Management Services where, in TELUS’ opinion:
(a) Call Management Services features are not compatible with the Customer’s equipment; or
(b) the Customer’s equipment requires TELUS to utilize new or additional equipment or procedures
Each business line will be provided to a Company's service provider demarcation point. If initial engineering or loop enhancement is required, a non-recurring charge of $85.00 per order plus $45.00 per line applies.
See further terms of service