Basic Questions to ask your vendor about SaaS Services
- Security and data integrity : How will you keep my application and data safe? In case of a major disaster, what systems do you have in place to protect my data?. How is user authentication safeguarded and how is data encrypted for transmitting or storing sensitive or regulatory-bound information?
- About custom solution : What options are there for integrating this solution with my other applications?
- About customer experience : What steps do you take to create a good experience, for IT and our end users? Do you provide on-demand, self-service capability 7x24 to operate and make changes to the cloud, or does it require me to make “moves, adds and changes” requests whenever I need changes?
- Which country does my SaaS store my data in? This is especially important in countries that have strict customer data privacy rules.
- How have you designed the system for scalability? Are you prepared for customer growth and the day when more of them are on the upward trajectory? Are you able to seamlessly add resources, such as servers and disk space, to your environment, rather than requiring reconfiguration or re-architecture to accommodate rising demand?
For further details about TELUS Cloud Services, click here to connect with a representative
Learn more about how and when Cloud can help your business