This TELUS Solution is a
Unified Communications building block
Promote Teamwork with TELUS Workspace Service
How are you sharing information? Printing and distributing? Email? Why not create a place where everyone can go to work on documents, schedule meetings and compare notes? Collaborate better with TELUS Workspace Service with Microsoft Sharepoint. You create a Web-based workspace for a fixed monthly fee, and we take care of the upgrades, management and maintenance.
- Choose your pricing plan based on how much disk space you need and get all the features to launch your Web-based workspace
- Promote teamwork through improved file sharing and collaboration
- Create, edit and publish directly from commonly-used and familiar Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
Meetings and team activities are always more productive when everyone has access to the materials. With TELUS Workspace Service you create one place to share files. No waiting for emails or managing large attachments. And it’s easy to get started. TELUS provides templates that can be customized with additional content, design or functionality.
- Create document and image libraries for file sharing
- Control who can access files and their level of access
- Collaborate through threaded discussions, surveys and task lists
- Manage information with event calendars, contacts, Web links, discussions and announcements
All plans include the following features:
Unlimited number of users, sites
- Choose a Workspace plan that’s right for your business with 2GB, 8GB and 17GB plans currently available. For those with higher storage needs, additional storage is available.
- Teams can create and share documents, workspaces, intranets, extranets, manage schedules, and provide secure online access via a web browser.
Manage document metadata with content types
- Content types enable documents with different metadata attributes to be stored in the same library. These attributes can be accessed and managed from Windows SharePoint as well as Microsoft Word, Office Excel, and Office PowerPoint.
Gantt chart view
- Task, issue, and project issue list data can be viewed graphically, giving team members an at-a-glance indicator of a project’s current status.
Surveys, discussions, and links
- Collaboration features to connect with team members, partners, and customers. TELUS Workspace includes survey features including conditional branching and page breaks.
- Calendar views and recurring events for team members.
Professional site template
- Available in both English and French.
Online self serve management tool
- A simple and easy to use interface to provision users, manage permissions, modify service parameters and view online usage reports.
Full Outlook integration
- Integration with familiar productivity tools, including programs in the Microsoft Office, making it easy for users to get up to speed quickly. Integrates Presence, Calendar, Global Address Book, Web Conferencing and more
Choose the plan that's right for your business, or mix and match to best suit the needs of your workforce.
Workspace Service -- from $19.95 per month
Create a shared online workspace using Microsoft SharePoint without to share files over emails or managing large attachments. Meetings and team activities are always more productive when everyone has access to the same materials. Choose a Workspace plan that’s right for your business with storage plans ranging from 2B - 100 GB.
Additional Options (extra fees apply):
SSL Certificate Installation
For an added layer of security, you can request that SSL encryption be installed to your workspace site.
To run TELUS Workspace Service effectively, you need:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2003 (for Microsoft SharePoint and Office integration)
- High Speed Internet access is recommended
- A registered domain name to access the service
- Microsoft Outlook, using TELUS Managed Exchange, for collaborative functions integration
Specific network requirements will be evaluated at time of purchase.
* TELUS may not agree to support a configuration below Windows 2000 and Outlook 2003.
For information or to order
Request a call back
Manage your Workspace service.
Download a brochure
TELUS Workspace Service
(167 KB PDF)