Your TELUS Business Calling Card allows you to stay in touch while out of the office without having to worry about incurring extra costs.
Whether you're across town or halfway around the world, TELUS Business Calling Cards make long distance calling easy and economical:
- Take advantage of your TELUS Business Long Distance rates
- Bill calls to your business account, no matter where you travel
- Place calls to and from over 130 countries worldwide
- Reduce administration by allowing telecommuting or traveling employees to bill business calls directly to your business account
- Use for Internet access, voice, data or fax transmission
- Quick, easy and secure
- Make calls from your customer's premise without having them billed for your calls
Features and Benefits
TELUS Business Calling Cards can help you:
Internationally - Use your card to call more than 240 countries from Canada, or to call home to Canada from more than 130 countries using Canada Direct®* Service. Avoid language difficulties by speaking to a Canadian operator at any time.
Savings - Take advantage of your Long Distance savings. Use your card when calling from hotels in order to reduce hotel surcharges.
From Canada and the US, place your calls by dialing 1-800-646-0000, follow the prompts, and your calling card long distance charges will be billed to your account at your TELUS Business Long Distance Plan rates.
Control costs and simplify accounting - Calling card calls are identified on your bill, so you can track and allocate costs. Have employees use Calling Cards for long distance calls, instead of petty cash or credit cards.
Secure - To use your Business Calling Card, you must enter a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) that you can select yourself.
* Trademark of Tata Communications (Canada) ULC used under license by TELUS Communications Inc.
For information or to order
Request a quote or callback