Customer Experience Maturity Assessment
Building a roadmap for customer experience
To improve customer experience going forward, it is essential to explore what you are doing now. By starting with your current customer interaction strategy, you can target areas for improvement and then build the roadmap to get there.
TELUS has developed the Customer Experience Maturity Assessment tool in cooperation with IDC, a global provider of market intelligence and IT advisory services. The assessment is designed specifically for financial services firms and analyzes current strategy and customer perceptions with the goal of supporting measurable improvements in customer experience capabilities.
- Review the approach and capabilities of your customer interaction strategy across nine dimensions
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Gain perspective across various functions in your organization as they relate to customer experience
Key Features and Benefits
Capitalizing on potential opportunities requires an understanding of where you are and where you can go based on your resources and capabilities. Using the Customer Experience Maturity Assessment, TELUS defines characteristics in nine dimensions based on your current strategy and customer perceptions. Using that knowledge, we identify opportunities for improvement and map capabilities accordingly. The result is increased competitive advantage by targeting specific areas of improvement within your customer experience framework.
- Obtain a complimentary assessment using an industry-validated methodology
- Create an overall Customer Experience profile to direct future strategies and improvements
To book your complementary assessment, please visit email@example.com
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback