Perfect Turf Inc.
- Perfect Turf Inc., British Columbia and Alberta's sole distributor of Perfect Turf synthetic lawn, is a new company
- In addition to selling and installing lawns on a retail basis, Perfect Turf is setting up a network of dealers across the two provinces
- As a start-up company, Perfect Turf needed the full range of communications solutions, including business phone lines, fax capabilities, Internet and Web hosting
"The biggest thing about the TELUS Business One® Bundle is having everything on one bill. Convenience was the first attraction, and the price was great to go along with it."
Perfect Turf Inc.
- The President of Perfect Turf approached TELUS and one other provider of communications solutions
- TELUS recommended the TELUS Business One Bundle
- Perfect Turf was immediately impressed by the convenience of having all its communications solutions on one bill
- The price of the bundle was also more competitive than the services offered by the other provider
- The TELUS Business One Bundle has allowed the President of Perfect Turf to be more productive
- With only one communications bill to take care of each month, there is far less administrative work
- The toll-free number included in the bundle makes it easy and convenient for customers and prospects to contact Perfect Turf
- Internet Fax has saved the company the cost of purchasing and maintaining a fax machine and supplies
- Domain name registration is included in the bundle, which allowed Perfect Turf to register its chosen domain name at no extra charge
- TELUS Web Hosting ensures that Perfect Turf's Web site is up and available, attracting new business around the clock
Perfect Turf is a remarkable synthetic lawn that is lush and green all year round. It's environmentally friendly too, never needing to be watered and never requiring the use of unnecessary chemicals and fertilizers. It is distributed exclusively in Western Canada by Perfect Turf Inc. of Airdrie, Alberta. Perfect Turf Inc. sells directly to business and home owners and is also setting up a network of dealers, for whom it will act as a distributor.
Before opening its doors for business, Perfect Turf Inc. needed a complete set of voice and data communications solutions. The company's President, Darcy Richards, approached TELUS and one other provider of communications solutions and detailed his needs.
"TELUS pretty much suggested the Business One Bundle right away," he says. "The biggest attraction was to have everything on one bill, instead of sourcing the different solutions and then having to take different directions to approach them all. Convenience was the initial positive - and after looking at another provider, the pricing was better too."
The standard TELUS Business One Bundle includes all the communications solutions a business like Perfect Turf could need, together with preferred pricing on a range of valuable additional services. Selecting from the bundle, Perfect Turf has activated a toll-free number, Internet connectivity, email addresses, Web hosting and the Internet Fax service, in addition to its business phone line. It has not yet needed to use the Desktop Backup service that's included at no additional cost within the bundle.
"Everything's been really good," says Richards. "The toll-free number is greater for allowing customers to get in touch with us. We cover a large area, so it's always a positive when the customers don't have to pay long distance charges to reach us." Thanks to Internet Fax, the company has not needed to purchase a fax machine and also saves on paper, ink supplies and maintenance. All faxes are sent and received as email attachments over the Internet.
TELUS registered the company's perfectturfgrass.com domain name and also hosts the Web site. This service is provided from a highly secure TELUS Internet Data Centre, where all systems are proactively monitored around the clock, ensuring that people searching the Internet for lawn products will always be able to access Perfect Turf's site.
"The Bundle allows me to be more productive and the solutions are easily accessible," says Richards. "And not having to deal with different companies and different bills means I can take care of all my communications quickly and move on."
For information or to order