Managed Firewall & VPN
Secure traffic in and out of your network
There’s no question that you need to protect your IT environment from Internet based threats. With TELUS Managed Firewall and VPN you receive a first line of protection between your network and the Internet. For a fixed monthly cost, you receive the hardware, software, remote management, monitoring and maintenance to ensure continuous protection. So without overextending your IT group, you get a comprehensive first layer of security that’s properly designed, configured, installed and managed.
- Secure traffic flow to and from your network for a predictable cost
Key Features and Benefits
Once you’re protected, you still want to know the status of your network. Who’s trying to get in and who’s trying to get out? With TELUS Managed Firewall and VPN, you always know who’s coming, who’s going, who’s a threat and who’s allowed.
- Round-the-clock monitoring of traffic activity
- Real-time Web portal reporting for minor events and activity logs
- Event escalation and notification for more serious threats
- Supports inbound and outbound permissions to one or many offices
See the other tabs on this page for more information on our Managed VPN services.
How do you secure data between your sites over the Internet?
The Internet provides a low-cost solution for communications between different geographic locations. However, this form of communication is not secure and is open to interception by external parties. How do you leverage this low-cost medium and still ensure that your transmissions are secure? Site-to-Site VPN is able to create an encrypted, protected tunnel across the Internet to protect your information.
- Integrate secure multi-location connections with Managed Site-to-Site VPN
- Leverage low-cost Internet connectivity to enable secure communications between remote locations
- Your Site-to-Site VPN tunnels are monitored to make sure they are available
Do your mobile employees have secure enough access to the network?
It’s a common worry. But with more employees needing network access on the go, it’s essential. TELUS Remote User VPN provides secure network access for mobile employees and customer/partner networks. The advantage? It uses SSL VPN technology already built into Web browsers, so you avoid device downloads, configuration, set up and downtime.
- No new software to install or manage – the capability is already built into browsers
- Use a Web connection secured at the application layer to improve security to your network from remote connections
- Provides remote user access from any Web terminal and through Firewall-protected or NATed environments
Key Features and Benefits
Different users require different levels of access to the network. With Remote User VPN, you can identify authorized users and their level of access. TELUS works with you to get your solution up and running, then monitors and maintains your Remote User VPN solution for the best protection.
- Design, configuration and installation of service infrastructure and user group policies
- 24/7 proactive monitoring
- Access to a Web portal for logs, reports and trouble ticket activity
- Ongoing maintenance to ensure timely patches and updates
For information or to order
For more information about solutions for business, contact your TELUS Account Executive or for an introduction to an Account Executive, call 1-877-520-1212 .