TELUS IP Trunking goes the distance,simply and cost-effectively.
Why IP Trunking
IP Trunking enables delivery of voice traffic from your PBX to your telephone lineover a converged IP Networks access. A separate access for voice connectivity is no longer required. IP Trunking consolidates traffic from multiple locations to a central interface point which enables efficiences and reduces your costs.
IP Trunking is ideal for medium to large PBX customers who have multiple locations and data applications requiring a TELUS IP Networks access.
Features and Benefits
IP Trunking offers a cost-effective, feature-rich method of PSTN connectivity over an TELUS IP Networks access, supporting a full suite of calling features as well as national or regional consolidation of PBX voice traffic. As part of the IP Trunking service, you also get online reporting information on call quality metrics and traffic utilization, enabling optimum utilization of capacity.
- Enjoy all the voice features you expect without the need for a dedicated access
- Enjoy voice transmission over an IP Networks access with QoS to ensure voice quality
- Consolidate voice traffic from multiple locations at a central PSTN interface point
- View quality and traffic metrics online to simplify capacity management
- Protect the reliability of your network with options for back-up configuration.
For information or to order
Call your TELUS account executive
Request a quote or callback